Updated at: Thursday Jul. 30, 2020 at 10:38 PM
This is a test of the WVU Tech Emergency Alert system. There is no current emergency.
This site is intended to inform the WVU Tech community about emergencies occurring on the Beckley campus. In the event of an emergency:
- Up-to-date information will be posted on this web page.
- The University also will communicate with employees and students via messages to official WVU Tech email addresses.
- Information will be provided to media outlets.
Reporting an Emergency
In the event of an emergency please follow these steps:
Important Phone Numbers
- University Police: 304.929.2677 (COPS)
- University Police Mobile: 304.575.8998
- Beckley City Police: 304.256.1720
- Environmental Health and Safety: 304.293.3792
- Parents Club Hotline: 800.988.0096
- WVU Tech Student Health Services 304.929.1241
- WVU Tech 24 Hour Counseling Hotline 304.292.1237
In the event of emergencies involving WVU Tech students, students and parents should contact the Dean of Students Office at 304.929.1232.
If the emergency occurs outside normal business hours (Monday-Friday, 8:15 am – 4:45 pm), please call University Police at 304.929.2677 (COPS) where someone is on duty 24 hours a day.